- Online modern Icelandic course from the University of Iceland.
- Icelandic online dictionary at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Beygingarlýsing íslensks nútímamáls (BÍN), a very handy database of modern Icelandic inflectional paradigms from the Árni Magnússon Institute for Icelandic Studies.
- The Árni Magnússon Institute for Icelandic Studies and the University of Iceland hold a summer school in modern Icelandic in Reykjavík each year.
Old Norse-Icelandic resources
- Ordbog over det norrøne prosasprog (ONP), an online dictionary of Old Norse Prose.
- Old Norse for Beginners, an online course by Haukur Þorgeirsson & Óskar Guðlaugsson.
- Old Norse Online course at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Handrit.is, for access to historical Icelandic manuscripts.
Corpora and databases
- The Icelandic Parsed Historical Corpus (IcePaHC), a syntactically annotated corpus of written Icelandic spanning the years 1150-2008.
- Mörkuð íslensk málheild (MÍM), a morphosyntactically tagged corpus of present-day Icelandic (2006-2010).
- Icelandic Netútgáfan, an online repository of Icelandic texts.
- The Skaldic Project database, a project to edit the corpus of medieval Norse-Icelandic skaldic poetry.
- Samnordisk runtextdatabas, a digital collection of Scandinavian runic inscriptions.