- Booth, Hannah & Christin Schätzle. Forthcoming. The syntactic encoding of information structure in the history of Icelandic. To appear in Proceedings of the LFG’19 Conference, Australian National University, Canberra. Stanford, CA: CSLI Publications.
- Walkden, George, & Hannah Booth. Forthcoming. Reassessing the historical evidence for embedded V2. In Theresa Biberauer, Sam Wolfe & Rebecca Woods (eds.), Rethinking Verb Second. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Booth, Hannah. Forthcoming. Expletives in Icelandic: a corpus study. In Bridget Drinka (ed.), Historical Linguistics 2017. Selected Papers from the International Conference on Historical Linguistics 23. Amsterdam: John Benjamins.
- Booth, Hannah. Cataphora, expletives and impersonal constructions in the history of Icelandic. Nordic Journal of Linguistics. Special Issue: New Perspectives on Diachronic Syntax in North Germanic 42(2), 139–164.
- Schätzle, Christin and Hannah Booth. 2019. DiaHClust: an Iterative Hierarchical Clustering Approach for Identifying Stages in Language Change. In Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Computational Approaches to Historical Language Change, pages 126-135, Florence, Italy: Association for Computational Linguistics.
- Booth, Hannah. 2018. Expletives and Clause Structure: Syntactic Change in Icelandic. Doctoral dissertation, University of Manchester.
Booth, Hannah, Schätzle, Christin, Börjars, Kersti, & Butt, Miriam. 2017. Dative Subjects and the Rise of Positional Licensing in Icelandic. In Butt, Miriam, & King, Tracy Holloway (Eds.): Proceedings of the LFG’17 Conference, University of Konstanz (pp. 104–124). Stanford, CA: CSLI Publications.